The education programme provides an opportunity to the disadvantaged children to access education by providing affordable academic prospects.
1) Early Childhood Development Centers:
- Jolly Angels ECD at Kyanja in Kampala (130+ children)
- Jolly ECD at Jolly Education centre, Bbikka Mayanja, Masulita in Wakiso district (40+children)
- Kalongero ECD at Masulita in Wakiso district (30+ children)
2) Jolly Children Education Centre
This one is a primary school with 270+ children (residential facilities are available for those from far distances)
3) Jolly Progressive Secondary and vocational school (with senior one to four).
Sponsorship opportunities are availed for people who can support a needy child to obtain an education (see sponsorship on how you can participate). Many of the children in the above centres are either orphaned or from very disadvantaged families, most of which are grandparent headed.